Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

How to make T-Shirt Yarn


Have you seen those fettuccini or zpaghetti yarns?  Have you seen their prices? Wow! All they are are just jersey fabric cut into strips.  Jersey fabric = t-shirts!  So if you have t-shirts you are no longer using, here's a great way to recycle them!  Make them into t-shirt yarns to knit or crochet with.  How much fun will that be!  All the things you can create!!

Here is a link to a fantastic tutorial on how to make t-shirt yarn by MaDonna Sheehy from Shirts.com.  http://www.shirts.com/blog/p-487-DIY-t-shirt-yarn.aspx

Crocheting With T-Shirt Yarn
Picture by Shirts.com

So now off you go and cut up those t-shirts!  Share with me what you make.  I'd love to see it!

Peechee



2 comments:

invictus said...

Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you!
pakistan handicrafts

ezra smith said...

Hey there. I discovered your web site via Google whilst searching for a similar matter, your website came up. It looks good. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to come back then.
candy jar